Assist the assembly manager in the daily operational aspects of the assembly and sequencing process (safety, quality, and productivity).
• Verify / Sign Off on records for each process = Parameter Check Sheet's / First Piece Inspections / etc..
• Gather SPC, production, or other measurement data as required and report it to appropriate parties
• Monitor Production Associates to ensure proper procedures / work instructions are followed. Address any non-conformance found immediately
• Communicate / Record to the time keeping system all associate hours worked and every attendance issue
• Maintain production reports for quantity and quality / scrap and insure they are correct (system and actual match) [Reconciliation Procedure]
• Review and update all necessary records on a daily basis
• Interface with production associates to ensure completeness and accuracy of information they provide (quality indicators, production statistics, and process adherence).
• Manage department to meet or exceed all goals including standards meet and zero overtime above customer demand
• 5S: Maintain Normal Expectation Levels. Complete daily patrols: identify and correct any concern observed and reinforce expectations with the team. Participate in Continuous Improvement tools
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire: