Following INPRO, is the voice of the Industrial team for a new program from phase 2 to 6
As a team member, secure prg objectives (Q, C, T)
- Phase 2 :
- Ensure DFM/A in closed collaboration with product and quality department
- Building the process flow chart for Composite pressure vessel production, taking into account cost/productivity/Quality and Standardization needs.
- Defining and arguing the right automation level for the production line, and associated Return of Investment.
- Phase 3 :
- Ensure PFMEA in closed collaboration with Quality department
- Propose and Ensure industrial scenario is validated by Industrial organization and plant
- Building the industrial lay-out allowing to deliver the product defined as per the business plan.
- Building the specifications of the machines. Identifying all potential suppliers, building with purchasing department the “industrial” supplier panel, and defining the best selection per process.
- Phase 4
- Machine development in order to respect budget, cost objective, safety , ergonomic
- Organizing the qualification of all processes & equipment for future implementation.
- Supervising the installation of the production lines, piloting the commissioning and organizing the qualification of all processes and employee’s trainings.
- Phase 5
- Ensure internal Run@rate
- Ensure SOP
- Phase 6
- Follow the ramp up cost and ensure that action plan are properly recovered
- Managing lessons learned and know how capitalization and sharing on industrial topic.
- Continuous improvement
- Drive continuous improvement, technical modifications, and propose cost savings
- Proposing “Industrial” research studies supporting CAPEX strategy in a long-term perspective.
( for example wet winding versus tow preg)
- Extended team
- Pilote of the extended team in order to reach project target (Q,C,T)
- Responsible of the monthly reporting regarding his/her project