In cooperation with manufacturing teams, you will work within the plant and will be dedicated to a project, with a specific product and customer.
Your main missions are:
• Support the new programs launches in Brussels,
• Support and report to the Plant Engineer,
• Support on the set-up of an assembly center and new logistic lay out,
• Investigate project feasibility for Logistics, and improve logistic flows
• Learn the use of SCOOP
• Create, update and control work instructions
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school with knowledge in business or a recognized business school with a strong interest for a technical environment.You need a good knowledge of the plastic manufacturing processes (assembly).
As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum (e.g. one semester or year outside your home country). Ideally, you have gained first experience in Supply Chain.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership. You have an interest for the automotive industry and a first experience or internship in this sector can be a plus.
You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.
English is a must, French or Dutch would be a plus.
24 months, beginning in January 2021 or earlier