Global Infrastructure Apprentice is responsible for coordinating global infrastructure projects and topics by the direction of Global infrastructure manager. This includes monitoring various global ISS KPIs, reporting or noticing the infrastructure issues to the related parties, organizing information sharing meetings, updating necessary technical documents and websites.
- The Global Infrastructure Coordinator is responsible to assist the global infrastructure manager coordinating all kind of IT related projects within the division.
- Participate global project meetings, receive project information and share with other regional teams.
- Work closely with regional infrastructure team leaders or engineer and group technical pole to smooth the communication and follow up project status.
- Monitor various ISS KPIs, report or notice any abnormal to the related teams to follow up for correction and improvement.
- Participate operation review meetings and follow up the actions plans with related regions or teams.
- Help to review and keep technical documents up to date.
- Participate infrastructure projects and make necessary test and provide feedback to the project team.
- Helping global infrastructure manager to monitor and follow up global topics with group, regions and other IT team within the company.
- Make routine checking for various IT KPIs , follow up to correct and improve.
- Participate hardware/software planning, ordering, installation, configuration and maintenance, etc.
- Learn and understand components of IT infrastructure in order to analyze impact of alarms and other system messages
- Join PO IT team or external providers to diagnose problems and drive resolution
- Review and provide feedback to global policy and procedures for system support and processes
- Assisting in the support and coordination of specific applications on the servers
- Ensures appropriate procedures and documentation like TAD, TOD are in place before service activation.
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and corrective action activities.
- B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Engineer level - Bac + 3 or equivalent experience
Skills & Abilities
- Understanding Microsoft Windows Server & Workstation.
- Understanding virtualization technology, VMWare, etc , is a plus.
- Understanding or knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Networking Essentials including TCP/IP protocols, Cisco preferred.
- Troubleshooting of networking is a plus.
- Written and speaking English: MUST
- Project management knowledge and experience: desired
- Good communication skills
- Spirit of analysis and prioritization of tasks.
- Spirit of creative ideas and improvement by using new technologies.
- Adaptability to changes and technological developments.
- Ability to learn new solutions and new techniques quickly and adapt to CES environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain working relationships with internal and external partner