Within our engineering center in Tamworth (Birmingham area), you will:
• Take the lead for management of all Optik system updates for the UK account of our major client.
• Support the Senior Sales Manager and the Commercial Admin team
• Support the other Account Managers with their aftermarket activities and quotations
• Be responsible for the overall Aftermarket account of our client, health and profitability.
• Liaise with customer pre-production teams and coordinate requests to supply pre-series parts.
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school with knowledge in business or a recognized business school with a strong interest for a technical environment. You have ideally first experience in sales.
As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum (e.g. one semester or year outside your home country).
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership. You have an interest for the automotive industry and a first experience or internship in this sector can be a plus.
You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.
Your English is fluent. Another language would be a plus.
24 months, starting in December 2021
Tamworth, Birmigham area, UK