Support and monitor the Customer while keeping Plastic Omnium aware of the customer’s needs and issues
- Monitor Customer’s Assembly lines for Customer satisfaction
- Communicate issues to enhance customer service
- First responder to contain issues at the Customer’s line while support is being arranged
- Troubleshoot and determine the best manner to address issues that arise
- Attend Customer Quality meetings as needed
- Dedication to Safety
- High school Diploma/GED
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to represent the company in a professional manner
- In-depth knowledge of all Customer’s products and Quality standards
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs