Within our plant in Essen you will work on activities under the responsibility of the Plant Finance Controller.
You will be in charge of:
• Controlling and analyzing industrial projects costs as well as investments and purchasing orders
• Contributing to internal and external financial reporting (in accordance with group procedures)
• Contributing to the implementation of new ERP systems
• Ensuring the compliance to internal control basics
• Ad-hoc analyses and reporting
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success: the cost of your accommodation will be paid, you will benefit from the network of other VIEs in Germany, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract. At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job by the end of their assignment!
You are a highly motivated young graduate with a major in Controlling or Management Accounting
Your English is fluent and you have a good command of German.
As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum. You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
You have an interest in the automobile industry; a first experience or internship in this sector is a plus.
18 months, beginning in April