- Engineering degree ( Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical ) or equivalent related experience.
- Preferred four (4) to seven (7) years manufacturing experience
- Mandatory fluent in English (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
Job Technical skills
- Machine design and/or Process Engineering in automotive industry
- Good project management capability (Industrial activities in terms of QCTR)
- Good communication capability with project core team members, suppliers, plant Rep’s and PO engineers in worldwide.
- Competency for analysis, problem-solving, and building the action plan must successfully complete all required training
- Working practical knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Autocad.
Job Soft skills
- Must comply with Safety, environment, fire and all company regulations and procedures
- Must keep all work related information confidential and not disclose outside of the company.
- Build up individual competency
Company competencies – please refer to « PO Behavioral Competencies” (can be found on Topnet) to see the competencies needed to join our organization.
This list of PO competencies (Listening, Enthusiasm, Team Spirit, Perseverance, Risk Taking, Networking, Decision Making and Communication) MUST be shared with candidates/employees along with their job description.