Troubleshoot all mechanical and electrical equipment for plant facility.
- Dedication to Safety
- Weld and fabricate all modifications
- Make all necessary repairs and preventive Maintenance checks for facilities
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair fire pump, sprinkler systems, and monitoring panel
- Assist other departments with needed repairs
- Apply 5S Standards to plant facilities
- Attend all classes and training required by Plastic Omnium.
- Install and maintain a wide variety of complicated electrical, electronic, transmission testing
and control equipment, single or 3-phse, up to maximum voltage used in plant and various
- Diagnose and solve any type of electrical or electronic trouble with switchboards, test boards,
motors, starters, switches, circuits and controls
- Install conduit and wiring, piping and hydraulic systems
- Build from wiring diagrams and sketches, large single phase and 3-phase equipment
- Diagnose and repair breakdowns to electrical, hydraulics equipment in any department
- Keep up with existing changes in Nation Electrical Code
- Operate a variety of power tools including grinders, drills drill presses, back saws and do-all
- Responsible for rigging and moving machinery and accurate installation of machinery
- Assure all equipment is properly lubricated and maintained in plant facility
- Responsible for continuous service of compressed air, water, heat, and air conditioners
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair on all overhead cranes
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair all chilled water, cooling towers, and HVAC systems
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates preferred
- Be able to use precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial indicator, verneer Calipers, depth gages, HVAC gauges
- Have a working knowledge of PLC
- Requires ability to check general conditions as to wear, diagnose bearing wear, shaft conditions, etc.
- Knowledge of TS 16949, ISO 14001 and 18001
- Must be able to wear a personal harness
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs