Work related to the modernization and implementation of new manufacturing equipment
- Supplies workstations
- Analyzes the causes of defects instrumentation, proposes improvements.
- Mechanical and assembly works
- Works with power tools
- Participates in the installation of new equipment.
- Performs other tasks related to the work supervisor
- Secondary technical education
- Professional experience in the same position min.2 years
- The powers Pneumatic - supervision, operation
- Design of pneumatic systems in accordance with standards
- Communication skills, teamwork skills, accuracy
- Ability to work under time pressure
Location: Lublin, Poland