Do you want challenges? Join the automotive revolution in a group that puts innovation at the heart of its strategy.
With 33,000 employees in 31 countries and a turnover of 8 billion euros in 2017, Plastic Omnium is the world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Plastic Omnium Clean Energy Systems division is the world leader in energy storage systems. It employs 7,500 people in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automotive manufacturers with advanced equipment and solutions to develop the clean and connected car of tomorrow.
- Develops and validates control functions for automotive systems and software of clean mobility solutions
- Supports the integration of control software functions on the specific hardware prototypes in all phases of the system development
- Analyzes customer requirements, carries out concept development, function and software implementation and validation using model-based software development process and standards
- Works with software development teams to ensure proper function implementation
- Ensures comprehensive validation and verification using appropriate V&V methods, bench and HIL testing
- Supports customer during the function software integration, calibration and testing
- Ensures compliance with Research & Development process and quality policies
- Contributes to appropriate procedures and documentation, capitalizes knowledge, issues patent proposals
- Master in Electronic, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Hands-on experience using model-based for control and software functions development using MATLAB/Simulink (modeling, simulation, testing and code generation)
- Knowledge of control systems, electronic systems, controllers, sensors and actuators
- C programming skills is a plus
- Good capacity of listening and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and result-oriented
- Fluent in English; French is a plus
- Candidate should be eligible for VIE (Volunteering for International Experience) scheme