Ensure that the full MES is properly used in the plant (MES includes all manufacturing systems, inclusive of products and flows)
Work with Key Users to continuously enhance the use of the core model
Provide the interface between the plant and the ITS organization
Support the plant organisation for the continuous improvement of the tool
- Ensure compliance with corporate and division HSE objectives and requirements
- Ensure that the MES is properly used in the plant
- Monitor and reinforce adherence to MES Core rules (management rules, process and organization)
- Control, with Key Users, that all flows and transactions are properly managed in the system with information flows synchronized with physical flows. Makes sure documentation (book of flows, contingency plans and PFMEAs) is always up-to-date.
- Provide regular feedback (daily, weekly & monthly) about MES, status on progress plan, indicators, issues…) to the plant management committee and the BU IS Manager
- Alert plant management and BU IS Manager, should some deviation be observed.
- Lead the MES Key-Users network on site
- Organize frequent MES follow-up meeting with Key-Users (min once every 2 months).
- Ensure Key-Users perform their missions in accordance with their job description. Report issues to Plant Director, Engineering Manager and country / BU IS Manager
- Coordinate the first level support with Key Users, Participate to support structure reviews
- Have MES users trained and assessed
- Identify Key-User training needs
- Take care that new functionalities broadcasted by IS Department to the Key-Users are taken into consideration and communicated to end-users (when applicable to site)
- Guarantee compliance with segregation of duties on our systems
- Identify blocking points on MES appropriation in plant and propose actions to go ahead
- Coordinate / lead local MES Progress Plan
- Analyze MES indicators and weekly monitoring check-list with Key-Users and propose action plans
- Be responsible for local ITS Progress Plan deployment in the plant . Lead workshops to implement local actions and solve issues
- Provide visibility of local requirement to country / BU IS Manager
- Manage impacts on MES : new projects, new flows
- Attend project meetings impacting physical/information flows in the plant
- Attend “Launch Readiness review” meetings and give status on IS matters
- Coordinate MES improvements and new flows development on site
- When new flows / products are not covered by existing core model, raise a request to central IS Department through ITS Progress Plan
- Be the favorite contact between plant and central IS Department / external IS suppliers
- Attend conference calls between site and Support Structure for open tickets follow-up
- Liaise with SCOOP system controller to ensure that processes and procedures are concurrent with SCOOP requirements and that the two systems operate fluently and seamlessly
Tier 1 Automotive experience preferred
Cosmino experience a plus
IT/IS software knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs