Plan, direct and coordinate team operations with pre-established objectives, at optimal cost and
quality which meets or exceeds customer requirements. Responsible for all shift activities and the day to day production operations for B Shift.
- Ensure HSE policies are followed
- Supervise and direct all manufacturing operations within the plant for B Shift
- Assure total customer satisfaction
- Instill the attitudes of teamwork, pride, quality, and concern in all manufacturing personnel
- Ensure that parts are properly produced and delivered to the Customers respecting Budget, Quality, Costs and Delivery requirements
- Develop problem-solving skills in all levels of operation
- Promote goals and performance standards
- Aid in the quick and identification of plant problems as well as resolution
- Lead manufacturing personnel in their efforts to assume more responsibility and expand their capabilities
- Provide direction and leadership for all manufacturing personnel
- Provide visible training in all manufacturing goals and obligation; develop and provide training to all personnel as required
- Participate in special project; actively participate in the planning and launching of all new programs within the plant
- Complete required reports and necessary documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Implement new manufacturing techniques to improve quality and capability
- Other tasks as defined and directed by the Plant Director
- Must be able to work night shift
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
- Automotive Tier 1 experience
- Experience in a large manufacturing environment with a proven background in problem solving, deployment of industrial standards and best practices
- “Lean” application to products, processes and flows
- Strong leadership (planning and listening)
- Good communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.