TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, order and install new personal computers and telephone
- Assist in the documentation of the procedures & training materials.
- Perform relocation of existing workstations.
- Order and install software.
- Perform scheduling and organizing tasks as required.
- Principle responsibility with help desk activities.
- Support MS Suite.
- Do inventory management of all local equipment’s
- Maintaining and coordination of desktop leasing.
- Monitoring and maintaining the back-up process for all network systems
- Serve as resource person for users.
- Realize level 1 support for “on site” servers maintenance
- Request global support and assistance to central support groups as required
- Maintain and monitor of local system telephony
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and corrective action activities.
- Must successfully complete all Inergy required training.
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Provide support to other positions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Pursuing a Bachelors in Information Technology
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to install/conf/support desktop 1 year minimum hardware.
- Basic knowledge WAN/LAN, Server system, Telephone System
- Proven ability in MS Office Suite, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Anti-Virus software
- MS Office Suite = MS Word/EX/PP/Access/MS Project/Visio.
- Basic knowledge in project management : Technical coordination, activity report, testing,…
- A strong background running under the NT and TCP/IP networking environment is desired.
- Ability to use common CRM software tool for tracking troubleshooting process (Trouble Ticket log management).
- Basic ability to navigate Internet and Intranet software packages.
- Ability to maintain working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Must be flexible, dependable and creative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills : English is required
- Multilingual is a plus.
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Must be able to manage time and determine priorities.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide corrective action.
- College degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing PC support in a local area network environment. Experience in a manufacturing facility is a plus.
- Work requires standing, walking, bending, climbing, stooping and sitting.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills. They must have the ability to be proactive with a positive attitude.