TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Invoicing of customer tooling
- Working with sales assistant to ensure cash is collected
- Track/follow and engage with suppliers and PO facilities to close tool tags, pictures, submission of documentation
- Prototype/Validation Part Coordination
- Issue requisitions, follow part orders at supplier, follow part delivery, manage, build schedule/inventory of WS prototype parts
- Track and manage customer PO’s for ED&D, Prototype Tooling and DV Samples / Testing for development programs and manage invoicing status for closure.
- Manage prototype parts and build schedule to meet customer requirements.
- Program launch support- assist core team in managing build schedule, follow up for critical issues
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Pursuing a Bachelors in one of the below fields
- Related degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Basic ability to navigate Internet and Intranet software packages
- Ability to maintain working relationships with internal and external customers
- Must be flexible & dependable
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (English required)
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Be willing to travel to manufacturing plants and customer / supplier locations.