- Meets the division objectives (SHE, budget, performance, quality, costs, and deadlines) by setting up actions to be applied at every level of the plant, according to the Group and Division strategy.
- Ensures that parts are properly produced and delivered to the customers respecting budget, quality, costs, and delivery requirements.
- Organizes the plant and lead the team in order to maximize performance.
- Guarantees smooth external interface
- As process owner, is accountable for the IMS process management (process review, KPIs management, procedure periodic review and update, corrective and preventive actions implementation as needed and resources provision for process realization) taking into consideration relevant requirements and its evolution
- Ensures compliance with Corporate and Division SHE objectives and requirements
Leads the management team
- Maintains and improve the competitivity of the site through the effective deployment of the IPI standards
- Manages the progress plan
- Meets the customer quality standards
- Stops the production in any case of danger
- Implements the production plan
- Agrees the manpower in collaboration with the development managers
- Ensures a good organizational mindset by developing communication and respecting POAE industrial relationships policy
- Deploys effective problem solving process in all levels of the organization
- Delivers the budget
- Leads by example, communicate openly, cascade down Division's objectives and policies (including safety, industrial, HR policies)
- Manages the team (organization, objectives, discipline and mindset, people development) according to department and projects requirements
- Collaborates strongly with Optipro and Optimap projects and ensure a good transfer
- Animates the Launch Readiness process (actively participate as launch directors/managers are now required in all BUs)
- Maintains good relationships with local authorities and the community
- Bachelors in Engineering, Masters preferred
- Significant experience in management (managing managers) and previous experience in managing a dept in a plant
- Paint, Injection and Assembly experience a plus
- Good command of English.
- Customer orientated.
- Able to represent PO.
- Strong leadership (planning and listening).
- Good communication skills.
- Tier 1 Automotive experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.