- Ensures the Project plan and total development budget is in accordance with the agreed Customer Project Scope.
- Agrees the team member’s project work packages and their agreed development budgets, in agreement with the project objectives and the project scope
- Establishes and manages the master project timing plan and consolidates negotiated planning of each team member ensuring it conforms to the customer planning
- Responsible for the profitability of the project and sets the project team members targets to work towards in line with the project objectives.
- At the end of the project: determines the status against the original project objectives and feeds back lessons learned.
- Manages and identifies deviations from the planned ‘Project Plan’ and validates the actions proposed by the team members to realign.
- Responsible for organising project meetings “Project reviews’ and ‘end of phase reviews’ with all team members to review project status and project action plan follow-up
- Manages the (internal / external) scope change process & ensures the project budget (hours and investment) is updated.
- Manages the cash flow of the total development budget (inclusive of tooling/other costs) and is the only project team member who can authorize payment to suppliers respecting POs procedures and terms
- Ensures the coordination of the project team, communication management, project meeting organization, conflict resolution and building an effective team