To maintain equipment in the Injection department
- Follow safety rules of Plastic Omnium and work in a manner that is conducive to maintaining a safe and healthful workplace.
- Work directly with the Maintenance Superintendent to ensure all continuous improvements are implemented correctly on the Injection molding & Auxiliary equipment.
- Electrical: Know how to troubleshoot and read electrical prints, Siemens, Allen Bradley PLC trouble shooting and diagnosis.
- Hydraulics: know how to troubleshoot and debug hydraulic circuits, read machine schematics and repair.
- Pneumatics: Know how to troubleshoot and debug pneumatic circuits, read machine schematics and repair.
- 6 axis robot fundamentals, and Cartesian robot troubleshooting and debug.
- Know injection-molding machine general maintenance, troubleshooting, debug and repair as needed.
- Execute lock out/tag out procedures as required on all Injection and auxiliary equipment.
- Work with equipment suppliers to determine root cause of equipment failures and implement a permanent solution.
- Fork truck license, Man lift certificate, and crane operation required, will train to our specifics.
- Previous automotive Injection molding and robotic experiences a plus.
- Mechanical and electrical experience REQUIRED with industrial control an asset
- Computer technology and programming an asset.
- Associate’s Degree in a related and technical field of study. Three years work related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered.
- Must be computer literate on the Windows platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs