Oversee all financial, accounting and controlling aspects.
- Develop and Publish Annual Budgets
- Develop and Publish Annual Standard PRU standard, etc
- Develop and Publish Annual Study Breakeven, etc….
- Supervise Accounting and Finance functions
- Monitor Profitability Plant and Sils
- Manage financial analysis
- Manage Monthly financial statements
- Lead for internal and external auditors regarding financial reporting, internal procedures, and other inquiries.
- Actively participates in the Plant Management Committee
- Trains all the plant staff to the economical dimension of the business
- Implement and develop the PO finance tools ( PRU, Hourly rate. Cash statement…)
- Serve as a key user for the system. Train and asses end –users, provide support, enforce good use of the system, help improve the system for the site, and manage impacts by new flows and projects.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement tools
- Safety Minded
- Highschool Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s preferred
- Experienced knowledge of manufacturing financial concepts
- Corporate profitability analysis skills
- General accounting knowledge
- Experience manufacturing cost accounting skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs