- Is responsible within the Country for a dynamic management of all operational quality activities in plants
- Deploys the division Quality standards and support application of the internal management systems and Métiers Golden Rules
- Lead and manage improvements projects for the Country
- Support launches
- Animate plant quality managers network for skills assessments, training plans, lessons learned application and development
- Conduct deployment, training, calibration of QIR (Quality Improvement Roadmap) scoring across plants and lead progress reviews
- Lead deployment of Quality basics implementation with plant coordination and people training, conduct audits and calibration across plants
- Support Golden rules deployment through Métier assessment participation and progress plan follow up
- Lead and manage assigned projects and workshops on e.g. Problem solving, CNQ reduction, Process variability reduction.
- Capable of deploying and training plant teams in process audits according to FIEV/VDA/QSB+, LPA and Poka Yoke management
- Deploy training to plants on key quality tools i.e Process FMEA, Control plans, Capability including the use of TDC (or other) software, QRQC, first piece Last piece, statistical methods, etc.
- Deploy & support plants with the use of problem solving, quality tools for variability reduction such as DMAIC & firewall implementation
Management of plant KPI’s with associated action plan with the plants
- Help generate and implement transversal improvements in Launch phases to ensure correct risk assessment of new product and process launches in the plant (through e.g. process audits, R-FMEA and reaction to failure mode workshops)
- Engage with program teams where additional support is needed during the launch phase; to be agreed between BU Quality director and relevant Customer Quality Manager e.g. Customer and Supplier focused taskforces during Launch to ensure problem solving methodology approach.
- Safety Minded
- University Engineering degree BSc or MSc
- Automotive global requirements
- IATF16949 auditor. IATF16949 & Customer specific requirements
- Problem Solving skills – 8D approach and tools.
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in Automotive industry, Operations, Quality and/ or program management background.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs