- Is responsible for all purchasing activities related to the program.
- Is responsible for the Quality, Cost, Timing of suppliers free sourced on his project.
- Is responsible with the commodity buyer for sourcing activity.
- Is responsible for the purchasing budget (hours & money) allocated for the project.
- Is in charge to manage closed purchase order for his project and to follow payment schedule.
- Is responsible for the non-event launch related to supplier.
- In the respect of the purchasing policy, he/she establishes the supplier short list for the project with the commodity buyers.
- Gathers all key information for complex RFQ and identifies the market constraints, the targets, the time schedule for each activity.
- Negotiates according to the quality, cost and deadline project’s targets.
Ordering and payment :
- Manages purchase request and purchase order related to his project.
- Follows payment schedule to suppliers.
Coordination & tracking:
- Identifies the project’s risks and opportunities, to plan each activity, to coordinate them internally & externally and to track them up to final realization.
Supplier quality & non-event launch:
- Participates to Supplier APQP project plan definition and follow-up (lead by the Supply Engineer).
- Supports Supplier engineer on major road block related to Supplier APQP.
- Implements Tier 2 readiness process with objective of non-event launch related to suppliers.
Project Management :
- Leads functionally the extended team activity for his /her project.
- Prepares project status (RPM document) for his manager who attends milestones reviews.
- Validates at the beginning of the project provisional budget (hours and cost) is in accordance to initial project perimeter and project objectives.
- Proposes adjustments and modifications link to perimeter evolution during project life time
- Insures the follow up of hour’s budget of project and alerts in case of gap