The position is responsible for providing day to day operational IS&S support and service excellence at the site level.
The IT Engineer must adhere to corporate IS&S standards while planning, organizing and coordinating the information systems of the facility to ensure standardization throughout the organization.
- Coordinate and process all local business and operating issues relating to local site IS&S
- Serve as the main point of contact between IS&S and other local departments
- Act as the primary local liaison with IS&S with corporate, regional and sister plants
- Work with plant teams to provide necessary support for Manufacturing Systems
- Work with regional team to provide necessary support for other system if needed
- Provide VIP support to cooperate shareholders and Asian management team, must be able provide prompt and solid solution to fix IT issues and to facilitate their daily work.
- Operate on a daily basis all IT related maintenance operations such as backups, inventory, installation of new equipment, new applications, etc.
- Assist in supporting/maintaining all site’s computer and communications hardware to ensure maximum reliability to support the information requirements of the corporation.
- Provide support for all IT related provided equipment such as PCs, printers, projectors, phones and mobiles, as well as assisting with testing and integrating new IT provided equipment as required.
- Assist in training facility personnel as needed for how to use IT asset properly and corporate IT securities.
- Deliver support of IS&S solutions for business problems related to Finance, Inventory, Sales, Human Resources or Manufacturing applications in order to support the changing business needs of the plant manufacturing facility.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of all necessary business/system operating procedures as they applied in order to support the plant’s continuous operation.
- Must successfully complete all POAI required training.
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Provide support to other positions as needed and complete other duties as assigned.