- Report and analyze business activity in line with financial controls.
- Ensure safety policies are understood and respected within assigned area of responsibilities.
- Analyze variances between actual and standard costs.
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting for material costs.
- Assist with inventory variance analysis.
- Interact with Systems Controlling to ensure Bill of Materials accuracy.
- Perform ad hoc product cost analysis to support operations.
- Implement and develop finance reporting tools.
- Experienced knowledge of manufacturing financial concepts
- Problem Solving/Analysis Skills
- General accounting knowledge
- Experience in manufacturing cost accounting
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned up successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.