- Scheduling and organizing travel, meetings, and conferences;
- Management of subcontractors hours & invoicing.
- Establishing & maintaining filing system for the department and retrieving information as needed;
- Write, proofread and edit general correspondence, memos, charts, graphs, and business plans. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy;
- Maintaining and updating monthly reports, headcount reporting and Organization Charts
- Entering and tracking purchase requisitions for the Department;
- SAP Reporting, creating and maintaining Engineering employee status and access to projects for support;
- Assisting HR with New Hires in the Troy Office;
- Working with Finance to maintain and track budget reporting;
- Performing problem resolution for any system reporting or IT issues;
- Supporting Engineering Team with general office issues, i.e. office supplies, shipping/receiving, etc.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Department Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs