- Requires a High School Diploma
- 2 year Technical degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability in team environment.
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result oriented environment within tight time constraints.
- Ability and availability to work unusual hours
- Must successfully complete all required training
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures.
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations
Skills & Abilities
- Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electronic PLC experience
- Analyzing and Problem Solving Skills
- Communication / Influencing Skills
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Project and results oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Position requires walking, standing, sitting, bending, stooping, reaching and climbing; Requires working under high temperature at certain times