- Lead the paint development achieving expected quality level (vs OEM’s specs) at committed cost (paint consumption, paint scrap, # parts per mast…)
- Coordinate a cross-functional team (plant, paint setting, laboratory, supplier, customer…)
- Ensure that paint process (product/process) is stable in terms of quality
- Follow-up the development and ensure the conformity of specific painting means (jigs, masking station…)
- KPI and/or main deliverables
- OPTIMAP work packages
- MCI (Manufacturing Convergence Indicator)
- PPE documents (keops)
- Paint’In & PPCM
- Respect and follow safety rules (Plants, business trip, Personal protective Equipment)
1 / Customer Project Development.
- Take part to “Quad” meeting and push application of Design to paint methodology
- Use and Follow development guide (opticolor & paint ‘in )
- Answer to project requests and define at the beginning of the project Paint Zoning commitment
- Manage technical relationships with paint raw material suppliers (paint product validation through Paint ‘In, samples for first runs….)
- Take part to purchasing development chart drafting
- Assist the MPM for paint validation
- Follow up jigs development from CAD design to final acceptance on site (including prototype phase)
- Validate paint range / process / customer specifications (mechanical & aspect )
- Propose and coordinate specific means realization (jigs, masking).
- Propose coordinate path programming development.
- Plan, organize and assist to initial samples realization.
- Take part to run@rate (process validation)and report performance level and/or necessaries improvements
- Coordinate the global quality of painted product.
- Fill the “plant process information” data.
- Propose to the plant continuous improvement plan.
- Capitalize & compare / initial quotation.
2 / Productivity – Optimization (paint)
- Manage / take part to productivity projects (on plant request)
- Validate proposed solutions (specification & process hardiness)
- Capitalize validated actions
- Knowledge / Qualification
- Bachelor with experience or Master degree
- 5 years in paint field or chemistry or process in automotive industry
- Have already participated in project organization