1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
2. Strong interpersonal skills along with a high level of strategic leadership abilities
3. Strong analytical and advanced problem solving skills using structured methods
4. Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures
5. Must comply with all safety rules and regulations
6. Able to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis
7. Must successfully complete all required training
Education and Experience
1. Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2. 3 to 7 years of experience in automotive manufacturing preferred
3. Advanced knowledge and experience implementing Lean Systems in a manufacturing environment
Company competencies – please refer to « PO Behavioral Competencies” (can be found on Topnet) to see the competencies needed to join our organization.
This list of PO competencies (Listening, Enthusiasm, Team Spirit, Perseverance, Risk Taking, Networking, Decision Making and Communication) MUST be shared with candidates/employees along with their job description.