Within our R&D center in Munich, you will be working as a junior engineer in the product line expertise department, specifically for bumpers’ projects.
You main tasks will consist in:
• Supporting and managing the technical content of acquisition phase
• Networking with external and internal partners
• Providing support in technical choices during development and ensuring the application of our standards and best practice solutions
• Participating in product line deployment and consolidation
• Supporting “task force” missions in case of overdue/late product tuning
• Participating in project follow-up during production phase, such as technical support, productivity, optimization and capitalization
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school with knowledge in business or a recognized business school with
a strong interest for a technical environment.
As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum (e.g. one semester or year outside your home country). Moreover, you have good Excel skills and good understanding of plastic processes.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership. You have an interest for the automotive industry and a first experience or internship in this sector can be a plus.
You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career.
Your German and English are fluent.
24 months, beginning in January 2021 or earlier