To provide members of the Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering team administrative and technical support.
- Manage department budget and reporting for finance, work with finance to reconcile monthly report.
- Manage and create monthly division level management review (finance, technical, planning)
- Create and distribute milestone presentations (program status/completion/deep red points) for all milestone reviews with management.
- Maintain department salary and headcount—official communications to France, and other technical centers.
- Manage yearly strat plan budget process with department heads
- Track recruitment requests
- Manage group hours consumption/control SAP project hours charged for Engineering cost centers
- Office key user for SAP, Keops, and Microsoft Office
- Manage department director schedule/agenda and meeting calendar
- Manage expense reporting for department director/managers (as time allows)
- Manage travel for department director/manager
- Support the Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Director in the department management meeting: scheduling and organizing travel and agenda, meeting, events and conferences.
- Prepare and update monthly reports, headcount reporting and organizational charts
- Work with finance to maintain and track budget reporting
- Manage purchase order requests for department
- Support all administrative tasks for Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering department (DAI, PAMS, Keops, QUAD, Milestones, Launch Readiness and Design Review), coordinate office supplies and shipping requests.
- Support the budget preparation for the Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering department.
- Manage hours (PAMS) reporting, capturing budgeted hours versus actual hours
- Ability to multitask
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment