To ensure that Associates have everything needed to perform all aspects of their jobs safely and properly.
- Monitor work environment and employee actions to ensure safe working conditions
- Monitor Associates to ensure they are following current Work Instructions
- Monitor production schedule to ensure that parts are available from Injection and ready for painting and that assembly has parts needed for paint
- Monitoring part quality
- Assisting Associates with issues that prevent them from performing their job properly
- Relief Operator or Shift Manager in emergencies
- Provide direction / assign task to operators
- Report any safety or performance issues to Shift Manager
- Upon successful completion of applicable Hazardous Materials Training, may be required to handle and/or transport hazardous materials and chemicals.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement tools
- Dedication to Safety
- High School Diploma/GED
- Good interpersonal skills
- Munsell Color Test
- Good Organizational Skills
- Manufacturing Experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft office)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs