- Ensures and optimize plant management and Finance activities
- Tracks and analyzes of site’s profitability as part of budget targets and provides to the Plant Management all details to manage the site.
- Involved in the Continuous Improvement process of the Plant
- As process owner, is accountable for the IMS process management (process review, KPIs management, procedure periodic review and update, corrective and preventive actions implementation as needed and resources provision for process realization) taking into consideration relevant requirements and its evolution
- Assists the Plant Management in his area of responsibility
- Is a member of the Plant Management and take part in decisions about the site
- Participates in the introduction of progress approach through the set-up of tools and their follow-up
- Participates in development of the site’s “Progress Plan” and bring forward proposals on actions in his area of responsibility.
- Defines strategy and budget with all the plant’s departments in conjunction with BU Finance department and site management:
- Ensures budget’s preparation
- Validates the budget with plant’s director
- Achieves the follow-up and analyses the budget and manage associated action plans
- Ensure reporting towards BU :
- Follows investments in compliance with division’s and group’s norms (launching, profitability calculation, …)
- Follows operating items and capitals (investment, stock)
- In case of non-respect of the plant’s results beside budget’s results, analyses causes, suggests and follows-up action plans with the heads concerned.
- Is accountable, with the logistics’ manager of inventory politics define on the site
- As part of year-end accounts’ audit, collects and answers to Auditors questions
- Supervises productivity action plans (monitoring discard rates, updating ranges, nomenclatures, …) to assure accounting statements and exact cost of production adequacy
- Participates to the plant cost price preparation and hourly rate calculation; check its consistency on connection with the cost plant controller and the technical department.
- As part of progress strategy, supervises the analysis of projects’ financial issues and recommendations of works ‘priorities areas
- Manages studies about incidence and projects and plant’s equipment profitability. Manages studies about the analysis of return to investment’s rate.
- Coordinates accounting team to guarantee correct account-keeping and site’s obligations under the legislation in force
- Is responsible in conjunction with the BU accounting department of the site’s accounting proper functioning
- Supervises accounting records’ archiving under accounting and taxes legislation
- Dedication to Safety
- Master’s degree in Finance, Advanced English skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance controlling, Accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, excellent communication, Team leading
- SAP Experience
- Hyperion Financial Management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs