Clean Energy Systems
- Leads and develops the definition of control system strategies of various functionalities for POAI (Control or diagnosis) he is in charge of.
- As a support contributes to Calibration & Validation of projects related to POAI electronic control systems and supports R, I & D projects needs in his field of expertise
- Is the referent at POAI for the control strategies in his scope.
- as OBD function development specialist he leads the definition of SCR System Diagnosis Strategies for POAI
- As the referent at PAOIfot the control or diagnosis strategies he/she is in charge of
- As a support contributes to Calibration & Validation of projects related to electronic control systems and supports R,I & D projects needs in his/her field of expertise.
- Respects the POAI quality standards
- Around 5 years’ experience in automotive industry, ideally with research or development experience in control system application or embedded software development
- Demonstrated experience in architecture of automotive control systems/embedded systems.
- Engineering degree (Electromechanical, Automation, Mechatronic) or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Matlab/simulink
- Fluent in English and French