- Takes part in the injection system definition and tool concept validation.
- Brings technical proposals in order to improve the project targets: Quality, Cost, Lead time.
- Is the main technical contact with the toolmakers during the project life.
- Uses on a daily basis the department data base tools ( ITV , TCRD , FAC , Action plan …)
- Organizes and leads the Trial Preparation Meeting. Is responsible for the Injection Tools trials.
- Takes part in the trials and manages the needed actions in order to reach the Injection trials targets defined during the Trial Preparation Meeting, in accordance with the safety rules.
- Is responsible for the factory tool transfer stage (Tool, Injection process reliability in relation with the factory specifications).
- Makes lessons learnt on his project (best practices / bad experiences) and communicate them to Expertise injection & tooling group.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3 or 5 years of significant experience on Injection & tooling field.
- Polish - fluent, good level in English.
- Able to understand rheology studies.
- Customer orientation.
- Continues improvement tools knowledge.
- Driving license B category.
- Business trip 75% of time out of PL.