To support SILS [Logistics and Assembly] group meet and exceed all expectations. Through efficient production scheduling and maintaining of inventory.
- Ensure the Safety of yourself and others. You are to always follow safe work practices and behaviors. You are responsible for the safety of yourself and the work area / department / plant in which you work. Including but not limited to maintaining a safe work environment and immediately reporting unsafe conditions.
- Support a positive team environment and support the teams Employee Morale (Always be honest; Always work to build credibility). Only discuss work related issues and concerns. Be respectful of others.
- Practice and support 5S – It must be the foundations for all effective shop floor management. Clean as you work. Take proper care of your area, it is a reflection of you, if it isn’t performing then you’re not performing.
- Some tasks will include : Preparing Weekly and Monthly Customer demand graphs, Preparing and Issuing production schedules, issuing releases to suppliers, managing internal inventories, troubleshooting and root causing inventory variaince issues.
- Through effective personal performance
- Support Process and Product Quality – Reduce first time rejects and scrap by practicing effective standardized work practices. Identify defects according to customer specifications and properly disposition defective parts.
- Through effective performance ensure Cost Targets are met. Including maintaining cycle time targets and Assemble parts with meeting production quantity targets, properly controlling supplies cost, and controlling overtime to minimum or zero above customer requirement
- Cycle Counting / Inventory Management.
- Ensure layout and allocations are respected. Support direct activities of movement of materials (as water spider and transtocker loading) as needed.
- Manage assigned projects to improve manufacturing effectiveness in relationship to the production system, quality, cost and delivery.
- Key user and / or end user for SCOOP
- Safety Minded
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office fluency. (Word, MS Project, Excel)
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at a time.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs