Do you want challenges? Join the automotive revolution in a group that puts innovation at the heart of its strategy.
With 33,000 employees in 31 countries and a turnover of 8 billion euros in 2017, Plastic Omnium is the world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Plastic Omnium Clean Energy Systems division is the world leader in energy storage systems. It employs 7,500 people in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automotive manufacturers with advanced equipment and solutions to develop the clean and connected car of tomorrow.
Helps in managing and developing the Indirect Purchasing processes for the Δ-Deltatech Research Center in Brussels
Responsibilities & Activities
Indirect orders and Indirect contracts release orders
• Redaction and management of the orders filings, from supplier search to follow-up of the order, with the price and condition negotiations (for non-contractual goods) and order redaction.
• Respect of purchasing processes by the different actors in the purchasing chain (including requesters).
• Follow-up of the order (delivery time in particular)
• Creation and order follow-up in case of specific requests for Campus facility and technical services
• Administrative follow-up of the prototype orders (orders created by Innovation Buyer)
• Creation and management of supplier creation in SAP, with the support of Finance team
• Takes in charge or supervises the orders with adequate purchasing terms, PO Corporate rules and conditions (or negotiated prices)
• Liaise with Indirect Purchasing Europe teams in order to reach optimum purchasing processes and purchasing conditions
• Ensures optimal treatment of the orders in order to interface fluently with Finance teams
• Ensures adequation of the orders for accounting purposes
• Collaborates efficiently with the Innovation Purchasing teams in order to ensure an adequate service to the internal customers
Background & Skills
Job Technical skills
Job Soft skills