On-site representative for Plastic Omnium ensuring that the established goal, processes and production requirements are met. Facilitate communication between the customer and Plastic Omnium. Position located in Charleston.
- Represent Plastic Omnium in all activities entered into at the Customer’s Location.
- Protect Plastic Omnium’s Interest.
- Protect Plastic Omnium’s reputation with plant
- Investigate any identified problem
- Initiate problem resolution (Communicate break point)
- Determine responsible party
- Review non-conforming material
- Make sure plant is returning empty racks correctly
- Gather Customer information.
- Listen to customer needs
- Communicate back to Anderson plant
- Provide follow up/ feedback to customer regarding their needs
- Visit/ Observe every area installing modules every 2hrs
- Visually verify Customer running to process,.
- Verify correct sequence number at any job in question.
- Order replacement parts used for repair
- Check in daily with every area coordinator
- Complete a Liaison report and send to managers at Anderson plant
- Position located in Charleston, SC
- Dedication to Safety
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree with a minimum of two years of automotive experience
- Flexibility to work additional and non-routine hours
- Initiative to overcome obstacles and get the job done
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office (Excel) SAP knowledge a plus
- Material handling / Flow experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs