· Involved in upstream phases of the project (expertise phase, acquisition phase).
· According to the project deliverable steps defines global industrial scenario. Taking into account production process (paint, assembly) and supply chain (packaging means, physical & information flows).
· Is accountable for the use of Plastic Omnium Manufacturing standards in a lean manufacturing way.
· Gives design for manufacturing requirements for product design and ensures that the product meets the requirements
· Works with the plant to be sure that its capacity is in line with project volumes
· Is responsible for industrialization phase in production plant
· Manages project manufacturing economical perimeter (cycle time, number of operators, investments, and supply chain costs
· Defines initial Statement of Work of manufacturing perimeter including extended team, regarding project perimeter, development budget
· Defines and sets up the project planning
· Manages the manufacturing project reviews, consolidates actions and provides reporting and action plans
· Participates to design reviews
· Determines the project provisional budget (hours and cost),
· Determines internal and external perimeter regarding Statement of Work
· Responsible for continuous improvements for job, organizations and methodology
· At the end of the project, participates to the closure of project and gives feedback regarding best practices and difficulties
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned up successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future (external applicants).