Maintain the paint production process (robots, booths, water treatment processes), follow paint process, ensure basic maintenance, analyze and corrects deviations in such way that equipment is improved.
- Team player, flexible, rigorous regarding respect of standards and rules, good communication and oral capabilities.
- Deploy structured solving problem process.
- Some oral and working capability in English.
- Dedicated to Safety
- Experience 2-3 years in painted parts production
- Promote safety mindset on day to day basis
- Deploy paint standards in the shift
- Start and stop the paint line
- Control paint operation and equipment (including robots)
- Check quality and conformity of the application process according to quality requirements and procedures (PPCM)
- Apply maintenance procedures for robots and all paint equipment (guns, jigs…)
- Maintain paint applicators
- Minimize stops of the paint line
- In case of defects, contribute to root cause analysis, action plan set up and deploy within his shift the corrective actions
- Contribute in continuous improvement workshops; propose measures to improve product and process quality
- Follow up and optimize continuously paint consumption (primer, basecoat, clear coat, hardeners, and solvents, rinsing solvents…)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs