Coordination and ensuring the company's general supply with all materials and services while obtaining the best prices and the highest quality.
- Implementing a local strategy for purchasing goods and services.
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and terms of delivery.
- Prepares requests for Sourcing Committee and coordinates the process on the plant side
- Supervising and optimizing the MRO Supplier base in SAP
- Selection of suppliers and defining purchasing rules for dedicated material groups - in accordance with MRO Plastic Omnium's procedures and purchasing strategy,
- Preparation and consultation of the Legal Department of contracts and other contractual documents signed with suppliers.
- Supervising material costs by creating and supervising the BOM cost base for individual projects.
- Conducting suppliers audits
- Contributing to cost optimization of supply, including local raw material supplies.
- Higher education in economics, supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Strong leadership capabilities
- At least 3 years at the same position
- Very good practical knowledge of SAP
- Fluent Polish and English
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel