Within our plant in Pappenheim you will work on activities under the responsibility of the Plant Technical Manager. Your main mission is to provide engineering support within the Manufacturing team.
Therefore, your main tasks will consist in:
• Providing support for all manufacturing process including injection, paint, assembly, bonding and process flow methods and equipment
• Creating standard operating procedures and work instructions
• Deployment of Plastic Omnium methodology and best practice
• Provides engineering support to the manufacturing teams and to the project team for the launch of the new equipment in the plant and the realization of the manufacturing readiness
• Improve and optimizing injection and/or paint process
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school or university.
As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum (e.g. one semester or year outside your home country).
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership. You have an interest for the automotive industry and good knowledge of plastic manufacturing processes and Excel would be appreciated.
You are open minded and with a serious desire to learn, as well as a clear willingness to embark on an international career. You are organized and capable of working under pressure.
Your English is fluent and you have a good command of the German languague.
24 months, beginning in June 2020