Blow Molding Engineer
|CONTRACT TYPE||Fixed term contract
Clean Energy Systems
- Support production to improve product quality, optimize the process flow and parameter to improve production efficiency
- Attend the new program development of phase 4,5,6 and industrialization preparation.
- Attend blowing trial, take part in defining and validating the blowing process parameter to get the blowing tank shell confirmed with product specification, and a stable production process
- Participate the analysis of 8D, quality and safety.
- Support production/maintenance team to analyze the complex problem on the machine and assure the machine work in normal situation.
- Support production/maintenance team to repair mould.
- Improve mould change over process to reduce the changeover time and quality risk.
- Attend to build up the contingency planning for BMM/raw material feeding system/electric power abnormal situation.
- Application of Pokayoke and SPC(Weight, thickness)
- Optimization of process flow and parameter.
- Prepare the machine improvement specification and technical communication with supplier.
- Contact with the supplier to order the new machines and continue to improve it.
- Attend the production team training about working instruction, technical specification and machine turning.
- Transfer the new project from IE
- Contact with the supplier to order the new machines and continue to improve it
- University graduated
- Minimum 2 years’ experience for mechanical design or mould design or blowing technology
- Good English level (speaking, listening, reading and writing: fluent)
- Bachelor major in Mechanical Design or mold design
- Mastery of mechanical design
- Mastery of CAD software( UG or CATIA, AutoCAD)
- Good material Knowledge
- Good knowledge for mould design, manufacturing and treatment
- Basic knowledge for heating transfer
- Mastery of blowing or injection technology and process
- Good knowledge for the plastic material
- Mastery of pneumatic and hydraulic Knowledge
- Good automatic, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge
- Good knowledge of LOTO
- Competence for formalizing and transferring the know-how
- Competence for analyzing, solving the problem and building the action plan
- Work actively, can withstand pressure, strong team cooperation ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment