- KPI and or main deliverables
- Promote safety culture in its area of responsibilities
- Maintain and optimise supply-chain systems (production planning, EDI)
- Design and implement improvements in the supply-chain (upstream, internal and downstream physical and information flows) based on Lean principles and PO best practices.
- Performance indicators (contributor to) :
- Number of accident and near misses related to logistics operations
- Customer service rate (serial and service parts), missed cars
- Inventory level (lead time and/or stock coverage),
- Logistics costs (incl. premium transport costs and transportation filling rate),
- Supplier service rate
- Process indicators:
- COGI, inventory adjustments
- customer forecast accuracy, adherence to broadcast window
- First time good EDI integration, booking in, good stock transfer and good shipping..