- SAP accounts receivable and cash application, required; accounts payable, a plus.
- Tier One automotive experience, required.
- Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- * MUST be legally able to work in the U.S. without requirement of any type of visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Job Technical skills
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Basic ability to navigate Internet and Intranet software packages.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Comfortable with pivot tables.
- Knowledge of SAP accounts receivable and cash application processes (retro-billing and debit/credit memo creation), required.
Job Soft skills
- Ability to maintain working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (English required).
- Must be able to manage time and determine priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.