|CONTRACT TYPE||Fixed term contract
Clean Energy Systems
- Organize and assure on time delivery to customers
- Raw material/components purchasing planning and main production planning
- Manage material flow (movement/receiving/storage/delivery)
- Manage and direct the support of external warehouse
- Manage and contract all transportation services
- Manage and support all needs in the shipping group
- Manage and support all Receiving and Storage needs to support production
- Manage all forklifts and ensure all drivers comply to rules
- Maintain good relationships with the custom.
- Manage production planning, and work together to follow up and improve the respect rate of production planning.
- Support and assist to Engineering department on packing design and improvement
- Maintenance/equipment/general material purchasing cost control
- Inventory level optimization
- Maintain good relationships with the logistic department of customers
- Ensure the management of its personnel in terms of evaluation and evolution
- Participate in defining the training plan for its service
- Must comply with all work rules, policies and procedures
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations and promote safety awareness
- No right to sigh the deviation waiver
- Can’t stop production
- Experience in JIT Automotive Business。
- Familiar with purchasing work flow and supplier management procedure.
- Experience in MRP/SAP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- computer skills
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data
- Ability to maintain working relationship with internal/ external customers and customs.
- Proven managerial capabilities in a team environment
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Bachelor degree in Business or/and Logistic
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics/Scheduling