Daily review of customer requirements vs. inventories available through applicable systems
• Ensure the arrival and departure of transports according to the delivery windows
• Ensure the correct loading of the product required by the client in each window, avoiding deterioration of the same
• Ensure the generation of documentation in each shipment, as well as the sending of the ASN when applicable
• Direct contact with the followers of materials on behalf of the client
• Direct contact with residents at the client's facilities
• Ensure the unloading of the empty equipment returned by the customer as well as the correct storage
• Ensure compliance with safety rules for loading and unloading
• Supervision of unionized staff under their charge
• Ensure the supply of empty equipment to the production areas
• Storage and handling of materials according to lay-out avoiding damage and deterioration
• Generation and updating of security programs corresponding to the area
• Generation and update of the risk analysis of the area
• Generation and training of the SWI required by the operation
• Domain of SAP transactions (see SAP transactions matrix).
• Participation in continuous improvement programs (Ideas for improvement, Autonomous Teams, OCR's, 5's, etc.)
• Generation and implementation of productivity ideas.
• Actively participate in any initiative related to compliance with the SGI (IATF VDA 6.3,, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001), in addition to participating in the closure of non-conformities where required.
Responsible for Component Warehouses and MRO.