· Plan the workload (monthly) and optimize the resources (organization and skills)
· Assess the skills of his/her team members, define yearly training needs and develop empowerment
· Insure new employees are properly inducted in the site and the metier
· Conduct annual assessment review, sets yearly objectives and give feed-back, make proposals for the
· Lead regular information meetings with his/her team
· Create a positive environment in the team by developing communication, motivation and commitment
· Prepare individual development plans
· Ensure that rules (HSE & professional ethics, codes of conduct, business rules and laws) are respected and
leads by example
· Ensure proper usage of POAE tools by his/her group (quality procedures, Keops, Optimap, Optisup, …)
· Has the authority to stop the activity of his group in case of crisis.
· Reach the financial targets set up with his manager (hours / travel costs / investments / gross costs)
· Identify, estimate the changes and takes into account budget changes of his group.
· Make synthetic reports to his/her manager.
Métier and continuous improvement:
· Ensure design for safety and reliability
· Drive resolution of engineering Deep Red Points to meet division objectives
· Is responsible of the commitments of his/her group.
· Ensure transversal contact with the customer(s)
· Ensures the technical support to his group members, and alert his manager if needed.
· Contribute to the department progress plan and lead his/her own group one.
· Ensure strict adherence to POAE best practices and ensure capitalization of lesson learnt
· Contribute to the launch readiness improvements promoting Right First Time approach
· Manage Quad assessment process
· Is engineering contact during advances phase activities in order to commit hours budget, planning
· and technical proposals
· Manage subcontracting CAD RFQ (Request For Quotation) and BEX (external contractor) nomination
when cad internal department is not able to provide CAD support