Ensure HSE policies are followed
Support process and maintenance activities consistent with departmental expectations and goals
Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement
- Perform all daily electrical and mechanical maintenance on electrostatic spray guns, pumps, robots, motors, and other electronic equipment to ensure optimum performance and utilization
- Troubleshoot and repair, robotic, electrical, PLC, communication, fluid delivery, conveyors, motors, and pneumatic equipment
- Verify and calibrate as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure the accuracy and repeatability of the process. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical equipment, hydraulics, mechanical, piping, pumps, and pneumatics
- Support and lead the daily activities of reduction of paint related defects, do to process, equipment or application
- Identify, communicate and document any difficulties relating to the product, process and/or quality system as per Plastic Omnium’s ISO-TS 16949 directives
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and/or quality system through designated channels
- Verify implementation and effectiveness of recommended solutions. Participate in control plan updates as per ISO-TS 16949 protocol
- Develop, implement, verify and document parameter settings for all application equipment to maintain the specified quality standards detailed in the control plans of all products
- Work with equipment suppliers to accurately collect application and performance data on new technology tested in the process
- Maintain organized daily logs of all maintenance activities, process parameter data and verification records
- Operate Heavy Equipment, Fork Lifts, Sky Lifts, etc. in a safe manner as per the Safety regulations
- Actively participate in continuous improvement teams as assigned by the Technician Team Leader.
- Execute lock out/tag out procedures as required on all Paint and facilities equipment
- Previous automotive finishing and robotic experience a plus
- Siemens PLC platform a plus
- Mechanical and electrical experience required with industrial control an asset
- Strong electrical, PLC and robots experience
- Computer technology and programming an asset
- Associate’s Degree in a related technical field of study required
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs