Manually spray required touch up areas, visually inspect parts for paint defects, to produce a part that meets or exceeds our customer requirements.
- Identify possible equipment and processes for continuous improvements.
- Identify and manually spray required touch up areas on the parts.
- Inspect parts and identify defects on the parts in the application area.
- Clean and maintain application equipment.
- Dedication to Safety
- High school Diploma/GED
- Painting/wet film experience
- Understanding of paint equipment operation.
- Able to operate PPE relevant to paint application.
- Must pass medical evaluation for respirator use.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs