Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 26 countries, Plastic Omnium is world leader in automotive.
The Clean Energy system Division is the world leader in energy storage systems. The division employs 7,500 employees in 39 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
- Leads the "One-Click project" dedicated to Simulation Automation & Optimization
1.Leads an innovation project
- In cooperation with the project team of 2 developers, leads the "One-Click project"; makes sure the activities are done on time and follows associated costs
- Answers to the needs in Automation & Optimization asked by the Development department or within the research project, defines and participates to trainings
- Publishes project metrics, presents results to internal customers; ensures the diffusion of any relevant information within the research team and within the company
- Brings his/her expertise to the research & development projects following needs
- Networks with Development & Industrial Departments and with the simulation engineers in 5 Technical Centers
- Develops contacts with major software suppliers to identify future trends
- Proposes and follows collaboration with universities and supervises coop student work
3.Develops expertise in the field of Automation & Optimization analysis
- Collects information related to Automation & Optimization. Makes this information comprehensive and ensures appropriate diffusion
- Collects technical and scientific papers, patents and patent applications, software suppliers information and information from competitors related to new Modelling & Simulation approach
- Capitalizes knowledge and contributes to training
- Mechanical or IT Engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in Engineering Project Management, IT Project Management is a plus
Skills & Abilities
- Good knowledge PIDO Solutions (Dassault preferred)
- Experience in Modeling & Simulation software usage
- Programming languages : C++, Java is a plus
- Fluent in English; French is a plus
- Ability to make presentations in front of an international audience