Do you want challenges? Join the automotive revolution in a group that puts innovation at the heart of its strategy.
With 33,000 employees in 31 countries and a turnover of 8 billion euros in 2017, Plastic Omnium is the world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
Plastic Omnium Clean Energy Systems is the world leader in energy storage systems. It employs 7,500 people in 36 industrial sites.
Our ambition? Provide automotive manufacturers with advanced equipment and solutions to develop the clean and connected car of tomorrow.
- Provides a support to tune, evaluate and validate products from all research projects
- Provides a support to the development
- Guarantees the satisfaction of the requestors
- Guarantees the 0 accident in the laboratory
- Develops and maintains test means and equipment at the level requested by the research activities
- Capitalizes the Laboratory know-how and competences
- Ensures the compliancy to ISO-TS 16949 & IATF standards of the Laboratory
- Prepares the laboratory for ISO 17025.
Support of Projects:
- Ensures the laboratory process flow for all work requests in compliance with ISO-TS 16949 and IATF standards by applying principles of the ISO/CEI 17025 in order to guarantee the satisfaction of the requestors
- Supervises the validation plans for supporting the Research projects
- Defines the adequate Laboratory organization
- Provides support to Research & Development projects and other assistances through the laboratory organization
- Provides scientific/technical guidance to project leaders and team members
Manages Laboratory resources, safety and budget
- Ensures resources are properly allocated versus priorities (short, mid and long-term)
- Ensures proper equipment maintenance and calibration by the Lab team
- Ensures the respect of all the safety rules inside the Laboratory including the deployment and use of LO/TO procedures
- Contributes to hiring and training
- Leads, motivates and evaluates team members, defines missions and objectives for them
- Proposes OPEX and CAPEX budgets and approves expenses for the Laboratory organization
Ensure know-how capitalization
- Maintains Laboratory indicators in the frame of the Lab synergy
- Identifies and takes benefits of synergy team for improving Lab Efficiency
- Engineering degree, preferably in electro-mechanics, chemistry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of electro-mechanics, chemistry and physics, analytical techniques, thermodynamics, fluid and solid mechanics, plastic processing, electronics and data processing
- Able to develop & maintain his/her technical knowledge level
- Good aptitudes in leadership, management, communication, training and team work
- Highly safety oriented
- Fluent in French and English